Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Staying Positive

Some say the brighter side of life
Ain't worth seeing, so when you
See me smiling, know I did not
believe'em; You see, I always chose
The roads with less pavement, the
Paths with more gravel; Grass and
Dirt ensured the way would be much
Narrow.
My focus on heights, sparrows
Weren't the only catch of my eye;
There are eagles who taught their
young the foundations of flights;
I...without sight, chose wisdom as
my guiding light; focused on its
Lighthouse, doused in pain, passion
And pressure, to weather any "whatever"
The present may bring; realizing the
Future ain't meant to be seen.
Still I dream...still I desire...for more;
My life demands soreness, the
Results of relentless determination;
Driven through frustration, my talent is
Nothing if I...only dream...if I only
Desire...for more...the world needs what
I have...in...store...I...just need...to walk
Through the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment