Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Somewhere Close

Feeling You,
As if You were close
And I fear You're nowhere near
How I wish to be somewhere close;
I'm healing through memories
So many situations derived
From shots no one could call
Disbelief becomes a punishment
Consequences served on the table
Maybe or maybe not
Lessons are learned from these fables
No more tangents I'm focused on You
Not letting this feeling end
And the only way to ensure
Is for You and I to begin
Again...

I'm not letting this feeling end
Watched too many sunsets
Turn into sunrises
I need peace and rest
That comes from You right beside me
Remembering your words
Because I've never felt Your touch
I don't know what I would do if You did
I hope I'm strong enough to enjoy it
Forward movement made a stop
Well,
It slowed down,
So I got on
Opportunity was unfamiliar
Yet I recognized it all the while
Heading to a familiar place I've never been
With one thought in mind
That Our love is reciprocal
Pauses or intervals
Are now more than I can take
I'd much rather be somewhere close
Than to remain like this
I'd much rather be somewhere close
Where I can hear You whisper my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment