Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mind of a Hopeless Romantic Part I

It doesn't take much to make me want
everything you could want me to have
and hold from this day forward...I will
begin to feel what you have commanded
with the endless breathe of destiny's
folklore...I am the main character in this
epic tale.

It doesn't take much to make me want
anything you prepare for any meal of the
year...devouring for nourishment is an
over indulgent pleasure in which I am a
guilty glutton; the example of what not
to be unless you yearn for this everlasting
thirst..I am the pirate on the black flagged
ship sailing your open seas.

It doesn't take much to make me want
nothing more than endless possibilities when
it comes to the passions held deep within...I
am searching tirelessly for an array of variations,
slightly redundant because the familiarity of
your impressions upon my own concept of being
is an addiction that must be chased, yet I admire
the duality that your presence creates in my
reality...I am the unknown to the mind of a
hopeless romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment