Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Seconds Please

This is an abstract piece that I hope will generate many
ideas or questions as to what it is I'm speaking of. I enjoyed
writing this, for saying one thing several different ways is
as exciting to write as I imagine it is to read...Enjoy!

Seconds please, yes a little more;
Not just on one spot either, even it out
All the way around...I'm not shy about
It at all.

I know what I like and I have always known what
I've wanted; too bad for some, they misunderstood
that when I had others I was doing so out
of my own ignorance...silly isn't it? For someone to
feel that they know what's best for you, when they
themselves have not what makes them
Want more...Seconds please, yes a little more...because
when I figured out what I wanted, that made me want
other things. Contradiction maybe? Not quite, because
how else could I grow to appreciate how special, delectable,
unique, and amazingly wonderful what I know I wanted
really was if I'm not immersing myself within the confines of
what I know I couldn't possibly desire?

Still not following? Maybe that's a good thing. It's my
Mad-Hatter Matter-of-Fact Formula to ultimate bliss
and eternal peace, so now, as I sleep without a care, there's
only the calming realization that I now have what I wanted...
Seconds please, yes a little more...

I would take time to explain but my wise father told me
"That would be a waste of time,
Say what you mean and mean what you say,"
so I'm saying now, that there isn't enough time to spend with what I
have always wanted and as soon as I have what I have wanted,
I'm definitely ready for seconds;
Not because I'm greedy.
It's only sweet motivation to finish what I
have started, slowly, deliberately, purposefully,
enjoying each moment,
So that I may begin again...a sweet redundancy.
Fresh...warm...fulfilling...PERFECT FOR ME...

So, seconds please...yes a little more;
Not all in one place, spread it all around...I'm not shy about it at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment