Monday, February 8, 2010

I Haven't Written In A While

I haven't written anything in a while so I decided to write
about not writing. This took me about 10 minutes to get
out and again I will not edit it until maybe sometime later
if needed...thanks for reading all of the previous blogs and
please continue reading!!!

It's interesting that I haven't written anything since January.
I wonder if its because I've let my life become too busy or
if it's just a matter of feeling as though I don't have anything
to contribute to the world. Seems like a pretty long time not
to have anything to say. With all of the inspiring things around
me, from students to family and friends, strangers in the day,
nothing has stimulated my mind to generate a single thought.

I decided when I began this journey of a blog not to force myself
to write. So, as readers read my work, I guess its safe to say that
everything I write just flows out. I very seldom edit my work
once it is written, which I'm sure is a horrible habit to have as a
writer. What does happen is that I will receive comments and
questions about what I meant and then, I will go back and adjust
my words or phrases.

I dare not say that I'm some sort of Jay-Z type where it just comes
out flawlessly in one take. I generally have an idea or three in my
head as a work in progress and then one day it's like BAM! Guess
that's how God works!

Oh...Congrats to the Saints! New Orleans deserves this!
Sincerely,
A Lifetime Colts Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment