Monday, January 10, 2011

Riding Home

Another long ride home. Flipping through the radio
stations makes it clear that a subscription to
SIRIUS or something is a must.

And...just my luck the Ipod is dying.
"Shuffle Songs" on the phone is a lifesaver!

What is "Enter Galactic"? I'm not sure what this
guy was doing. I really need to get this album off
of my phone. It was cool at first but...NEXT!

YES! Haven't heard this one in a while...
"I put on for my city...on on for my city...I put
oooooooooooooon (taps throat to make the
auto-tune sound) I don't need no T-Pain." *Laughs*
That Jay-Z and his jabs. *shakes his head*

"Does that make me CRAAAAAAZZYYYY?
Does that make me CRAAAAAAZYYY? Does
that make me CRAAAAAAZYYYY? Probablyyyyyy..."

"Lights will guiiiiiiiide you home, and igniiiiiiite
your bones...and I will tryyyyyy, to fix yoooooou..."
Nothing wrong with a little ColdPlay to calm you.

I wonder if anyone has ever tried to "fix" me? Am I
seen as broken? Ok, I'm too tired for deep thoughts...
next song...

"Streets Disciple, my flows are trifle, I shoot slugs from
my brain just like a rifle..." Wow! And this is why Nas
is my favorite rapper!

Maybe I will download Pandora and really have a
random music experience.

"Hello. Hey babe! Aww, I miss you too! I guess I'll get
home before 6...we shall see. How was your day? Really?
*Laughs* How do they expect you to work with a gassy
cube buddy? *Laughs* Yeah, a movie would be nice tonight.
Just find something on Netflix, a comedy...maybe a stand-up
if possible. If all else fails, we can catch up on 30 Rock. Yeah,
I know...it is funny. Oh ok then...Aight."

Wow...must have talked for a while, didn't realize I was so
close so close to home. Uh oh...YES! My phone loves me!
"I looooove Mary! Blind Mary Mary babe!"

Gnarls Barkley, TAKE ME HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment