Saturday, December 1, 2012

Not an Original Thought

Never liked the word never thought I've used it a few times, most days I set my gaze on endless possibilities. Probably not an original thought, but that action or reaction makes life represent my art.

Let's think about ever again, or maybe ever after, endings can be predictable to end these chapters; No excuse for losing joy, happiness is employed so if you lose it, don't confuse the opportunity for more; You are worth way more than what your mind can score or, what your eyes can believe, life's like a movie individually themed, gleamed with those flashing lights, dark nights bring brighter days, so the saying goes...
 
But who needs another clever cover, slogan, song lyric, big brother spreading easier said than done words that do little to herd sorrow, aching, stomach turning emotion? Who could live ten thousand forevers and never want to hear poor analogies for optimistic realities, never want to see silver linings of just right timing because watches have been broken, clocks have been stolen and never ever could anyone predict that in the midst of attempting to extend pick-me-ups, life continues on and...sucking it up sucks, so that's why I...

Never liked the word never though I've used it a few times, most days I set my gaze on endless possibilities. Probably not an original thought, but actions and reactions makes life represent my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment