Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Journey Out of Order

As my mind bends through time,
After lives sent me into the clouds,
Armed, with the confidence to represent my purpose
And the will to endure my consequences,
I remember the plot of an artist's life,
Imitating love, struggle, plight, pain;
My sights were set upon the uncharted land,
Where I met Understanding, Wisdom and Truth.

As my mind bends through time,
When lives sent me underground,
Unarmed, with little resolve to represent any purpose
Or the will to endure my consequences,
I molded the talent's of an artist's craft,
Discovering love, struggle, plight, and pain;
My sights set upon the charted land,
Wishing for Understanding, Wisdom and Truth.

As my mind bends through time,
As lives send me through dreams,
Armed, with ambition to represent a purpose
And the will to overlook my consequences,
I embrace the passion of an artist's craft,
Living love, struggle, plight and pain;
My sights set upon the uncharted land,
Anticipating Understanding, Wisdom and Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment