Thursday, June 7, 2012

Devilish Dances

Late nights, early mornings welcomed afternoons, soon as I get off or soon as you get there, we make sure the neighbors know that we love here; We live near, paying rent separately, two secure places to practice how to make families, Just look into our eyes no secrets, no lies, maybe a whole lotta lust but its only between us; No fussing just that loving, the type that wear out groins, yearning for the chance to do devilish dances, romance is the reality that I reside in, just took a second to pen how real she makes me feel...

Late nights, early mornings welcomed afternoons, soon as I get off she's ready to put me back on, so long, yes, so long, I ain't living I am so gone, I'm flying through this life to the beat of her drum; then the alarm sounds, pounding with the blood pressures, pressing putting persistence to the test; Now she's seeing me stressing, stretching out but unable to grab her, her willingness to be held, to be lead, so instead, she said, she had about enough of the variety, incited me to rioting within my mind and spirit, lost souls could feel the sentiment of a harmony in intimate worlds crashing down; No more circular circus motions placing back further than where I started, yearning for the chance to do devilish dances, romance is the nightmare that I reside in, just took a second to pen how real she makes me feel...

Late nights, early mornings welcomed afternoons, soon as I get off, she's ready to put me back on, so long I've been without that dream, seems ironic that the iconic entity that had once captivated me had designed a plan for me, a plan for we, when she was eating her cake and ice cream, I'd scream thinking about her lip licking, hip switching, legs twitching from the kissing, caresses, stretches, presses from another, figured I'd just move through time, the healer of these hard times, stimulator of these melancholy, dreary spirited sappy lines but when you yearn for the chance to do devilish dances, romance becomes the reality that I reside in, this merry-go-round of familiar sounds, like caterpillars rounding the stem or limb they choose to recognize, the time to change in such a strange way, never being the same, never moving the same way, yet the journey of the worthy is far perfect, wonder one day if she'll feel it was all worth it, wonder one day will I feel she deserved it, just took a second a pen how real she makes me feel...how real decisions feel when you come full circle and have to begin...again...

No comments:

Post a Comment