Monday, June 25, 2012

Lost in Text-lation, Part I


Her:  Hi
Him:  iH
Her:  Why does that make me smile?
Him:  Because that’s my job
Her:  Really
Him:  Unless you wanna reassign me
Her:  There you go
Him:  Only when you invite me
Her:  #Game this early in the morning?
Him:  #Honesty all day ;-) So, what’s on the agenda today
Her:  Work. Might meet Christine for dinner.  She’s in town.
Him:  And then what?
Her:  Then, I’m gone text some mo’ lol
Him:  Get you every time lol
Her:  And you?
Him:  Gonna dream about you as usual
Her:  There you go again
Him:  Confession: Today, I wanted to wake up in your arms. I dream of afternoon napping, awakening to your fresh scents and your joker smile…Gets me everytime…
Her:  Don’t do this…and am I supposed to still be impressed at your ability to compare me to your favorite comic book villain? Because it’s not working
Him:  Do what?  You have a big smile like the Joker, everyone knows it.  And yes, Joker is my favorite.  He is the exact opposite of my favorite hero, Batman.  They have a harmonious relationship in which they need each other.  They make each other better...
Her:  You and your way with words..."Just being honest" huh?  Better late than never
Him:  I’m not that guy…that was years ago.  Your shoes are dirty too but I don’t point that out do I?
Her:  You can if you like
Him:  That’s not what I’m sayingwe should meet up
Her:  I gotta get ready for work…
Him:  Don’t shut me out
Him:  Really?
Her:  I can’t…
Him:  …
Him:  Have a good day…be safe…
Her:  Thx, U 2

No comments:

Post a Comment