Friday, June 8, 2012

Finding Him Within

I was looking for answers to questions unknown, shown the path through lonely places, faces and spaces in time where the familiar approached, asking, "Remember me?" Then, I admited, while looking in the mirror, "I'm not sure I do." I was answering questions with knowledge unknown, created a path through familiar places, dates and states in time where the familiar approached, asking, "Remember me?" Then, hesitantly, while looking in the mirror, I replied, "Hmmm, you look familiar." I was asking questions for answers unknown, walking the path through similar yet unknown places, debating and relating the times where the familiar approached, asking, "Remember me?" Then, relieved, I confessed, while looking in the mirror,"Yes, I do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment