Sunday, January 3, 2010

Free

The following expression of ideas is an interpretation of
what it feels like to live in the mind of a someone
who's thoughts race a thousand miles a minute.
What others would interpret as
chaotic, I experience as a state of peace in my mind.

Swimming in my frame of mind, my words align me,
Freeing up the space in my mind--
my mind being free; Living in this place and time,
the solitude of my mind, Freeing up my space--
I'm being me...

I created my creative creativeness,
Never the less, and least of all my living has never been limited,
Focused on what really didn't make sense
Like making sense out of what will wake you;
I began my adventures, I've invented different ways to venture through the waves--
I am a cruise ship.

Over paved roads, rocky, muddy, stormy or hazy,
Contemplating this emancipation, maybe I'm being too heavy--
I move steady,
Slow is just an opinion-an optimistic observation of ocular interpretation...
Playstations aren't the cause but effect of the box,
Not imitating art, not representing anything except what its not--reality.

My minds creating an abundance of what not to say;
Pull me back to the basic like patches on a quilt,
Place me to the side and see what my history built,
I'm looking to the side and see what I built--a legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment